forumescalade

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
forumescalade

La verticalité sportive, dans tout ses aspects.

-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

3 participants

Escalade en Hiver

edupedu

Escalade en Hiver Empty Escalade en Hiver

Message par edupedu Mar 11 Déc - 1:12

Salut!

Je suis nuveaux ici. Je suis de Barcelona et mon Français c'est très mal...

Mes amies et moi voulons aller a faire de l'escalade a Fontainbleau par le 29-31 Décembre. Nous irons avec la voiture et nous voulons fair d'escalade avec corde avant d'arrivé a Fontainbleau, mais nous ne savons pas les mieux lieu par l'Hiver. Nous on vu Cantobre. Est un bon lieu par l'Hiver et cette en route á Fontainbleau.

Vous sabais d'autres lieu pour fair d'escalade en corde en Hiver a coté de Cantobre ou cette en route á Fontainbleau?

Il s'agit de notre voyage en ce moment, mais peut-être qu'il ya de meilleurs endroits pour faire Escalade:

https://maps.google.es/maps?saddr=Av.+Diagonal&daddr=Cantobre,+12230+Nant,+Francia+to:Fontainebleau,+Francia&hl=es&ll=44.134913,3.666687&spn=1.38969,2.90863&sll=41.186922,6.295166&sspn=5.827931,11.634521&geocode=Fau5dwIdXjchAA%3BFVREoAId7G8yACmzNPuKhbizEjGQAyC6nvYGCg%3BFcSY4gIdNDkpACmBrbr2i_PlRzGQWoxow4ILBA&oq=fontain&t=h&mra=ls&z=9

Merci beaucoup love ,

Eduard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ENGLISH]

Hi!

I'm new here. I'm from Barcelona.

My friends an I will go to Fontainbleau on 29-31 December. We will go by car and we will do Rock Climbing before we arrive to Fontainbleau and we don't know the best places to do Rock climbing in winter. We have seen Cantobre. It is a good place to climb during the winter and its on way to Fontainbleau.

Do you know another good places to do rock climbing in winter that is o way to Fontainbleau or near Cantobre?

This is our trip by now, but maybe there are better places to do Rock climbing:

https://maps.google.es/maps?saddr=Av.+Diagonal&daddr=Cantobre,+12230+Nant,+Francia+to:Fontainebleau,+Francia&hl=es&ll=44.134913,3.666687&spn=1.38969,2.90863&sll=41.186922,6.295166&sspn=5.827931,11.634521&geocode=Fau5dwIdXjchAA%3BFVREoAId7G8yACmzNPuKhbizEjGQAyC6nvYGCg%3BFcSY4gIdNDkpACmBrbr2i_PlRzGQWoxow4ILBA&oq=fontain&t=h&mra=ls&z=9

Thanks a lot love ,

Eduard
    Didier74

Masculin Nombre de messages : 7

Escalade en Hiver Empty Re: Escalade en Hiver

Message par Didier74 Mar 11 Déc - 6:54

in the south of France, close to your road to Fontainebleau, you have plenty of cliffs that are great for winter climbing (if the sun is shining of course): Seynes, Russan, Dentelles de Montmirail... for example are all great spots with lots of sun (but careful with the wind in the dentelles de Montmirail)

For Fontainebleau you'll have to be lucky with the weather, but it can be great in winter if it's dry...

edupedu

Message par edupedu Mar 11 Déc - 9:56

Seynes looks great. Do you know if the routes are more like short boulder routes or long resistant routes? It will be great if they are more like short boulder routes, because with cold weather is better. Althought, tuffas looks great!!

Thanks a lot bomp
    [Fred]
    [Fred]
    7b
    7b

Masculin Nombre de messages : 582

Message par [Fred] Mar 11 Déc - 10:46

You can try Targasonne, it's a great boulder crag. Link otro y un otro mas
    For Fontainebleau, just two words : buena suerte !
    Didier74

Masculin Nombre de messages : 7

Message par Didier74 Mar 11 Déc - 11:32

edupedu a écrit:Seynes looks great. Do you know if the routes are more like short boulder routes or long resistant routes?

More resistant routes, but I think there are short ones too (i haven't been there for years). Great spot anyway...

general view of the cliff here:

http://miskatonic.sportblog.fr/image/1201602822-jpg/

edupedu

Message par edupedu Mar 11 Déc - 19:44

[Fred] a écrit:You can try Targasonne, it's a great boulder crag.
    I have a house close to Targassone and I have been many times. It's great! Tons of boulders and perfect rock.

[Fred] a écrit:For Fontainebleau, just two words : buena suerte !
    I hope we have good weather and it will be quite dry Smile.

Thanks for the suggestion!
    edupedu

Message par edupedu Mar 11 Déc - 19:58

Didier74 a écrit:More resistant routes, but I think there are short ones too (i haven't been there for years). Great spot anyway...

I hope there are some sort of short routes to not get freezed belaying! hehe. I found a really good article about Seynes here http://en.euroclimbing.com/?p=47.

Do you know another place with more short routes and good for the "freezing" December? I will like to know alternatives in case the weather is not really good.

Thanks

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 18:05